Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Why buy USA made products?



One of the reasons I wanted to become a consultant for LuLaRoe is because I was becoming increasingly frustrated by my clothing options.  Let's face it, its hard to find high quality, American made goods, that are affordable.  I was sick of spending my money on something I don't believe in - cheap products.  It's important to know where products come from and who is making them.  How are the workers being treated?  When we spend money we are casting a vote and I want to know my vote counts.

LuLaRoe's clothing is joyfully sewn in the USA!  Its actually sewn in Los Angeles, CA.  How cool is that?  These products are also a great quality at an affordable price that will last...and they are super cute!

Why is it important to shop in the USA?

Job Creation:  If every American spent an extra $3.33 on American made products, almost 10,000 new jobs would be created.

Our Dollars are Recycled:  When you buy American made products, the proceeds remain here, in the U.S. economy.

America the Beautiful:  U.S. manufacturers must adhere to strict regulations in order to protect our environment.  Most of the top countries manufacturing and importing goods to the U.S. do not adhere to these same regulations.  This results in massive pollution.

Human Rights:  Because the U.S. manufacturers have strict regulations, American workers are protected.  I don't know about you, but I don't want to spend my money supporting horrible working conditions (long hours, exploitation of children, low wages, etc).

Did you know each manufacturing job creates an additional 5-8 jobs?  Cast your vote, spend your money where it counts!

To read more....check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment